Monday, August 24, 2009

Waterpark On Mushrooms.

This was my very first time to Hershey Park, and I must say I have never seen a water park like the one they have here. The only way I can describe it is something between Tim Burton's
"Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory" and the game "Chutes and Ladders". All the colors are really vivid, and everything seems to move in different directions at the same time.
I don't know how in the world parents with more than 1 child can keep track of them. There were nooks and crannies everywhere. Ladders, slides, water coming out of anything that moved. What happened to the lazy river? We took some photos, and got out of WaterWorld as quickly as possible.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Are you trying to hint that I shouldn't let you take my girls to this water park by yourself??