Monday, August 24, 2009

Early Does It.

Having ridden most of the roller coasters before 11:30am was a really smart thing to do. Like most amusement parks in the middle of a 90 degree August 18th day, it starts taking on a life of it's own. The mix of over excited teenagers, and over aged thrill seekers has a smell all of its own, especially in the previously mentioned heat.
With all the major coasters behind us, except for the latest addition "The Fahrenheit", that is where we were headed, or should I say that is where I was headed, pulling Terry along with me. Once we got there, they had a repair sign on it, and were sending the cars empty along the tracks. Now I am all for throwing caution to the wind, but I would really like to see my 54th birthday, so we by passed that and went for the "Coal Cracker"

You can see my brave little warrior ducking behind me so he would get wet. Can you say Wussy?

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'm thinking that Terry needs a trip to Kingsdominion with the whole Gunning clan. We'll break him in to the fun of roller coasters!!!