Monday, August 24, 2009

Heading to Hershey Park

After another full day and some great buys at the NY Gift Show, Terry and I head to Hershey, PA. That's right, Terry is taking me to Hershey Park for my 53rd birthday. Chocolate and roller coasters, does it get any better? So Monday we leave NY and head to "Chocolate Mecca".



When Terry and I reach the park Tuesday morning we are at the gates at 10:00, and I am ready to hit the 1st ride we come to. We reach the Carousel, pick out our ponies, and get settled for the ride to begin. I know I'm in trouble when not 15 seconds in, and maybe 2 up & downs, Terry comments on how fast the ride is going. Oh boy, It's going to be a long day.
I really do have to give Terry credit. He took me to an amusement park, because he knows I'll always be a kid at heart. He didn't complain once about having to wait while I hit all the #5 coasters. He actually went on one of the #4's and a 5. That was all it took, he sat the rest out, having fulfilled his boyfriend duties du jour.

No comments: