Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Black Friday

Black Friday is alot different in West Annapolis than at the many malls we have to choose from. I had a very slow day, but none the less fun. My sister Kris came in with her killer cranberry and apple, crispy crusted, yummy dessert. I held off diving in right away, not because I am a pillar of disciplined action, but because I knew I had fresh whipped cream at home. It's always great to see Kris.
Then my favorite little older lady, Sylvia, came in and spent $278.63 on her Maltese for Christmas. We joked about how she had lived so long without some of the things she just purchased. A leopard spotted squeaky bra, a pink faux fur, and a bottle of Barkundy.
When I arrived home on my doorstep were 3 dinners from wonderful neighbors and friend. I know now that if I ever become a shut-in, I will never go hungry. Yeah right, ME, a shut-in.
Brian and Donna invited me over to spend some time with the family, but hey! there's a new guy in town. Maybe next year.

1 comment:

The Gunning Family said...

So...how was the weekend...dying for juicy news! Love, Donna