Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?

On Wednesday evening I was invited to Donna and Jose's home for pizza. I had their dog Winslow, so after I dropped the other pups off, I headed down the street for dinner. They had a friend in town from Santa Fe, so it was the four of us. Now since I started this blog, I have made a habit of carrying my little camera around. I mean who doesn't like pictures when they're reading a story. Well, I decided to hold off on whipping out my camera and start snapping shots of a perfect stranger. I mean if he is associated with me... well suffice it to say his chances of ever becoming President are shot. I'm not sure if I should even use his real name..... names have been changed to protect the innocent and all that. Well after a fun meal together, and getting to know him a little better, I discovered that he is about as innocent as I am. Trust me when I say he will not be making a bid for the White House, not in this life anyway. I left that night enjoying the new guest and feeling a little giddy. His name is John.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Awww, Aunt Terry was feeling giddy like a little school girl. His name was John...I hope not your brother!!

Terry said...

..and I have the perfect pleated plaid skirt.