Monday, February 23, 2009

Introduction Interruption

We interrupt this all important vacation blog to introduce the latest member of my family.
A client came into my shop last week and told me this little guy spent all day in his crate while his mom went to school and took care of an 11 month old. He was really looking for a good home. I should preface this by telling you that just last week I told my sisters, Kris and Kathy that after Bear and Harper went over the Rainbow Bridge, I was not going to get another dog. Kris and Kathy both said,"Yeah, Right". They don't know everything!
.
Anyway, I now have a 2 year old Pug named Brewster.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Welcome to the family Brewster! He's too cute!

The Gunning Family said...

Too Cute! Welcome Brewster!

Sara said...

Welcome Brewster. How could you have turned that face away? He's precious.