Sunday, February 15, 2009

New President, New Location

It's day three of our mission and we are at a new location. Today we are working from Hospital Universitario, that's University Hospital for those of you not as fluent in Spanish as me.We start the day by deciding what goes where, and then we're off. I am in the pharmacy for a 3rd day and I'm thrilled. Today I'm working with the boys. Bob, Steve and Mick. Growing up with 5 brothers, I'm right at home with the boys. We set the pharmacy up in a square and put a man on each section. We now have the perfect team for Pharmacy Baseball, with Mick in the catcher position, so he can check and sign off his teammates pill packets. I haven't had this much fun with drugs since Rehab.








The Hospital knew that Tuesday, January 20th was a very special day for Americans. They arranged to have a TV brought in, so we could watch portions of the Inauguration of President Barack Obama. The emotion and gratitude was overwhelming.

No comments: