Sunday, March 29, 2009

Beach Babes

For those of you who know I'm only as happy as my next holiday, I am on the road again. We were going to stay at the boys beach house in Rehobeth, but they're trying to rent it so we settled on a hotel. On this trip we have left Kevin home, and added Donna and her sheepdog Winslow. Ever since Colombia I knew that I would take Donna on any road trip. I have adopted her in my heart as a sister, the jury is still out on Winslow. Kris has taken on the position of driver, Donna is the navigator and I am in the back of the Element with the pups watching luggage.
Donna made sure the road trip had all the essentials needed, Frito's, cheddar popcorn, travel size wine and mudslides. We only missed 1 exit. Once we got there and got the pups settled we headed to "Dos Locos" for dinner and had a deliciously over priced Mexican meal. When we got home we played a little Scattegories and called it a night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so touched! Here I am, counting my blessings to just be your friend- and you adopt me as your sister!
I LOVE you!