Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Night To Remember

Here it is, our last evening together as a group. Now this is a trip that I am not likely to ever forget, but Giselle's plans for a final evening far exceeded any of our expectations. In an earlier post, I mentioned a small chiva bus, that would have taken us to the top of the mountain in the park. A Chiva is an open aired bus with seats along the perimeter of the bus to make room for a dance floor. Oh did I mention, it glows in the dark. This would be our mode of transportation for our final THREE HOUR tour of the city.Okay, so we have 1 Chiva Bus, Approximately 60 passengers on a bus for 40, a 6 piece mariachi band, 4 coolers of beer, spiced rum, and about 20 bottles of sugarless liquor that I can't remember the name of, but I know because there's no sugar, there's no hangover. Not that I cared, I wasn't drinking. Oh let's not forget the 10 speakers, just in case 8 speakers would not have been loud enough. Let's get this party started.



No comments: