Wednesday, May 13, 2009

That's A Wrap











Visiting Sara, Justin, Addie, Baby Bella and Sara's parents, Jan & Ann, was a rare treat. Having Kathy and Kris on the trip made it extraordinary. For those of you who read Sara's blog you know how nice it is for Addie to be spending time in the same yard that Sara grew up in. Now having been there myself I can understand how special this time for Sara really is. Jan and Ann's yard is magical. It is the kind of yard you can picture fairy tales being written in. They have small gardens everywhere. I'm sure there is something in bloom at all times. When I was there the dogwoods were in full color. They have a shed that was whimsically painted by the 3 sisters.

I feel like the only thing missing in this photo are cartoon animals surrounding our little Princess

No comments: