Monday, September 28, 2009

Welcome to Wyoming

First of all I would like to take the time to thank my sister Kris for the ride to the airport. I don't care who you are, 6:00am on you day off is no fun for anyone.
Once Liza and I arrive at the airport we smile pretty and flirt a little to get our over-weight bags on for no extra charge. I'd like to think I've still got it, but I am traveling with a 20 something
hottie. We're off....

.

After 20 chapters, 50 spider solitaire games, a 2 hour lay over in Denver, we land in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. The sky is a breathtaking Carolina Blue, and the air is so clean you just want to
scoop it up, bottle it and bring it home (so those bottles you get as Christmas gifts aren't empty).
We meet up with others that are heading to the Ranch and load up for our 2 hour van ride. Now 2 hours in a van with 7 strangers gives you a pretty good feel of what the week is going to be like. 5 of the guests had been to the ranch before, so I'm thinking that is a pretty good referral if that many are returning. Many of them with "Box R" belt buckle, Liza and I try to hide our jealousy.
Teehee.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I have to say I'm jealous you got your overweight bags on for no extra charge. My military status didn't even help me and my bag was only 2 lbs over! And why were your bags overweight? How much did you need to take to a dude ranch? Lol!!