Wednesday, January 6, 2010

She's Back

Uuuugghh. I have been so remiss with my blog. I know how much I enjoy reading other blogs, so I hope the disappointment level has been bearable for all my readers.
Unfortunately, it's winter, which means I am pretty much in a "Blue Funk" for 4 months. Add that to all the other day to day nonsense I create for myself and I've got myself in a full on depression. Then I turn on the news and realize how blessed I am, then I put my big girl panties on and deal with it.
I guess by now you have all heard about our 26 inches of snow. Well it started on Friday night and continued through Sunday. Well being the ever vigilant shop owner, I am going to open on Saturday. I mean come on, people don't live by toilet paper alone, they are going to need flavored dog bubbles. Needless to say, not one sale, but I did get to shovel the walkway twice.
I left at 1:00 and by the road conditions, it was not a moment to soon.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I was beginning to think you were "among the missing!" And where are the pictures of all the snow...I NEED to see snow!!