Thursday, February 11, 2010

Count My Blessings


If you look deep enough you can find beauty in everything.
I know I seem to be whining about all this snow, but the truth is it has not been that bad for me.
Sure my shop has been closed for a week, but it's February, not the week before Christmas. I have had electricity throughout, my roof is pitched, so I don't have to worry about it collapsing.
No trees have fallen on my home and I have only slipped once.
There have been so many accidents due to this storm. Luckily, I don't have to be out in this, unlike the BGE employees, the backhoe and snow removal guys, doctors, nurses, emt's, and the rest of the people that we depend on in cases like this. So thank you, to all of you, for taking one on the jaw for us.
Here is just a small sample of some of the beauty I found.



1 comment:

Rachel said...

Love the pictures! There is definitely beauty in the snow. Everything looks so peaceful!