Thursday, February 11, 2010

Make It Stop

Okay, so I've been snowed in since Friday, Saturday I got out just to shovel. Luckily my next door neighbor has a snow blower. For those of you who have never used a snow blower, it is fun for about the first 45 seconds. If you have ever heard Kevin talk about his jack hammer experience, picture that. First of all snow blowers do not go through wet snow like a knife through butter. It's a back and forth motion, to get through inch by inch. Now I am starting this with sore arms from hand shoveling the day before, so an hour later I have blisters on my hands and can't quite stop the shaking within my entire body. Luckily for me, Terry showed up with his ergonomically correct shovel, and plowed out the front door.


2 comments:

Rachel said...

I'd like to know why Terry is shoveling with no gloves or coat!?! Does his shovel have a heated handel??

Unknown said...

Sounds like someone's ready to apply for a summer at Twin Enterprises.