Wednesday, March 24, 2010

WHOOPS!

.....so there we are driving home in that uncontrollable laughter that you only share with sisters or best friends. The kind that once one of you has it slightly under control, all you have to do is look at each other and it starts up again.
Of course this whole while I really do have to pee.
When we arrive back to 107, Johns car is parked on the street, so I decide to get as close as I possibly can, just a little tap, all the while Kris is saying,"No, don't". I stop at 1/32 inch away. Kris gets out and opens the back door to my Element and the paint can had shifted during our hysterical ride home, and Yep, you guessed it.... out the can falls, the top pops off and we loose about 2/3rds of the paint on the street, did I mention we are on a hill. I can only gather that Jackie was punishing Kris for the moniker she had given her room.
I am no good after that. I am bent over, legs crossed and squeezed together as hard as they can possibly be, laughing until tears are falling down my face. Kris is staring in disbelief, shoulders slumped, saying "Stop it. You wouldn't be laughing so hard if you did it". I was laughing too hard to say, "Yeah, but I didn't".



Now it's not like Brian doesn't have his hand full with the garage, when I try to tell him "we (well not we) spilled the paint. Brian runs down the driveway and throws a towels on it. I ran inside to get the camera, because this needed to be documented. Notice in the 2nd photo Brian is smiling, so I can only surmise that he is happy to be out of the garage and working on this new project. He always did love dabbling with paint.

Is that Brian's crack showing? hahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahaha.

We did have enough paint to finish, Brian would not allow Donna to come outside, and as I drove away there was a mound of compost on the "Room of Death" blotch-o-paint. I can't hardly wait until next weekend.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Someone needs to tell Uncle Bri that crack kills!!!

The Gunning Family said...

Rachel,

I vote Justin does it.

Donna