Thursday, June 10, 2010

To Be, ORB Not To Be.


Some people believe that orbs found in photos are souls of departed people, other believe they are caused by the flash reflecting off glass, mirrors or walls. Some think they come from moisture, dust or even insects. Of course my vote is spirits. Our tour guide just finished telling us about a photo taken in front of these windows of 2 girls, and when the photo was developed there was a 3rd girls in between them. Well, of course I rush to give George the camera to take a photo of the 3 Gunning Girls. Kris is leaning so far forward and I'm not sure if it was to give room for the spirit we were so sure would show up on our photo, or if she was unconsciously trying to roll into the fetal position. I really have to give Kris kudos for even joining us, it was sort of a surprise. SURPRISE!!!!
Now tell me we don't each have an orb over our shoulder. Oh Yeah! Mine's the biggest. I win.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I think you all have dust particles floating over your shoulders!! Ha Ha! And only you and my mom would wear a dress to go on a haunted tour.

Unknown said...

As soon as I looked at that picture, I noticed the orbs. As a para-paranormal investigator I know what that means. Awesome.