Thursday, August 26, 2010

First Class All The Way


I was awaken this morning by Kris singing "We're going to Hawaii, we're going to Hawaii". That was all I needed to jump up, throw a dress on and head out the door. Kevin drew the short straw and had the pleasure of taking us to the airport. The first thing we saw leaving the house was the full moon, what better way to start a trip.
Once we got to the airport we headed to my old stomping grounds, "Continental". We did the self check-in, got our bags tagged "Priority" and headed to our gate. That's right "Priority". For Kris's birthday I upgraded our seats to First Class. If we were headed to Boston it would have not have been a big deal, but when you fly 12 hours, even to Hawaii, First Class makes all the difference in the world.
Kris and I watched "Sex In The City 2" each on our private screen, then we watched "Please Give". Kris continued movies with "Back Up Plan", and I finished reading Janet Evanovich's "Finger Lickin' Fifteen". This of course was all being done while being served breakfast, a 3 course lunch, ice cream with assorted toppings, fresh baked choclate cookies, free flowing wine and anything else our little hearts desired. I am loving this trip so far......


2 comments:

Sara said...

What a way to travel! Love those ice cream sundaes in first class! I bet Rachel can't wait.

Anonymous said...

Yippeee! I'm so happy for you. Waiting for more, more, more. We sold the house!
Love, Donna