Saturday, October 23, 2010

More House



I'm not going to go on and on about the house, but it is so cute I just have to show you the rest
of it. This is Donna's office, it has a french door that leads to the back deck. Lots of sunshine.
Next is Donna's bedroom. It is painted a pale peach and has such a feminine, peaceful feel. I'm
sure only sweet dreams will come from this room.
Now for my room, I called it "The Tower". It was the entire upstairs. Like so many rooms that were built on the second floor as an afterthought, the staircase is built very steeply because of space planning, or lack there of. I was very careful to use the hand rail at all times and to never accend or descend in stocking feet. Harper decided to sleep next to Donna, rather than attempt the climb. Who say's dogs aren't smart?
It had a twin bed because the double that Donna bought would not fit up the stairwell. Actually it wasn't the stairwell, but the turn from living room to said stairwell....anyway, a single was just fine for my stay. I also had my own bathroom, Donna bought the polka dotted bath rug just for me. Love me some polka dots.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I LOVE the polka dot rug!