Wednesday, January 4, 2012

She's Back!!!!!



I have no excuses.... Rachel and Sara with 3 children each seem to be able to keep up with their blogs, so even if I could come up with an excuse it wouldn't really mean much. Suffice it to say, I am now going to make more of an effort. I mean some people hang on every word I print, how must they have felt when the blogging came to a stand still in August. To one and all I apologize.


Now a quick catch up.


In October I biked from Charleston to Savannah with my friend Susan. The South is truly gentile. I loved Charleston, the homes, the parks, the history, all breathtaking.Beaufort was another charming stop along the way, but it was Savannah that sang to me. All the ancient trees with Spanish moss was like something straight out of "Gone With the Wind".



It was another wonderful bike trip.






1 comment:

Rachel said...

I haven't been doing the best keeping up, but I'm trying to improve! Glad you're back though. I always look forward to staying updated on your whereabouts!