Friday, July 11, 2008

On the bandwagon

With the distance that everybody's life takes them from loved ones, family and foes, I think getting on the blog band wagon is a great way to keep people aware of what's happening in your life. I know I have thoroughly enjoyed Justin, Sarah's and Addie Blog, and am thrilled that Rachel is starting one for her new family. All right, I know half the fun is watching the kids grow up, but I'm still a kid at heart. So my first major blog report will be in 2 weeks, when Kris, Karen and I head up to Boston for the "Danskin New England Triathlon".
So stayed tuned.....

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I can't wait for these results!! Take good care of my mom!

Kake said...

Hi girl, looking forward to our ride on Sunday. Sure you don't want to go out tomorrow? Hiked 3.6 miles in the woods at Calvert Cliffs with the kids yesterday. I am soooo not ready for the run. Kake