Monday, September 29, 2008

Watch Out Martha.

After the light bulb debacle, I have decided that I will try never to spend money on something I am perfectly capable of doing myself, excluding pedicures of course. So after 4 years of paying someone to make my Doggie Ice Cream, I have taken over the job. That's right, last week sewing tablecloths, this week, doggie ice cream. Martha Stewarts' got nothing on me. Making the ice cream was no trouble and deciding on flavors was really fun. We now carry the following flavors; Cheeseburger, Bacon-Cheddar, Pumpkin Pie. Peanut Butter Banana, Peanut Butter Carob, Chunky Chicken and Tuna Melt. I know, Tuna Ice Cream sounds petty gross, but the pups love it. I wonder if I should send Riley some Peanut Butter Banana :)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh please do send Riley some peanut butter banana ice cream. I'm sure she'd love it! Then I'll go ahead an forward you the dirty diaper. After all the shipping I'm sure it would be super splendid when the diaper got to you!!

The Gunning Family said...

Terry,

I think you should send Riley samples of all your flavors - she can be the family taste tester!

Donna