Monday, September 29, 2008

Let There Be Light

After spending $90.00 to have an electrician come to my shop to tell me I needed new light bulbs I've decided to educate myself about electricity. Now in my defense, my shop is in a very old structure and I have had to replace 3 other ballast in the past, so I figured that was what the problem was. Last week I spent 3 days feeling like I was on a disco dance floor, so after leaving the shop on the 4th day craving Donna Summer music and looking for "Mr. Goodbar", I called an electrician. They at least had the manners not to hold their sides laughing when they gave me the news. Now, I never mind experimenting with a hammer and nail, give me a power tool and I could rule the world, I can spackle, paint and can pick any bathroom door lock, but I've always been leery about electricity. So after going to Home Depot for new light bulbs, I picked up a book on electricity. I have yet to open it.

No comments: