Thursday, October 2, 2008

Change of Seasons.


I can always tell when the season changes for me. Before when the dogs woke me in the morning I would just slide into flip flops and sleepwalk them up and down the path right outside my back porch. Now I have to put on a sweatshirt for the walk. I have also cashed in all my Barnes & Noble gift certificates to stock up on my books for the upcoming hibernating period. I've already read 2 of these. I'll need a few more to get me through March. I am sleeping with my windows open and added two blankets last night. I love the feel of being cocooned in blankets. By the time winter arrives I'll have 3 blankets, 2 comforters and a quilted bedspread to wrap myself up in. Yummy.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Gosh, I know what you mean. Except when I sleep with the windows open I'm taking the blankets off because it's that warm! When I wake up between 6 and 7 it's about 72 degrees!