Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Anthropologie is Coming to Annapolis

The reason all these blogs are being posted at once is because I was away from my computer all last week. Why you ask? Some kids from the new Anthropologie Store were in Woofs & Whiskers, and they were saying how they were in town from Philadelphia to interview staff for the new store opening at Annapolis Town Center. I of course started gushing about how much I love Anthropologie, and they invited me to help with the store opening. 40% off, Count Me In. I made sure Woofs & Whiskers was covered for the week then started my new part time job.

Day 1: Housewares. Boxes, boxes and more boxes all waiting to be unpacked. The green wall that is empty in this photo was filled with boxes. I mean probably 40 boxes wide, 10 boxes high and 20 boxes deep. Cups, glasses, dishes, linens, pillows, books and so many other things that I don't know how I've lived without. In my head I think I got up to 17,000.00 with my 40% off and we haven't even opened clothes yet.
Day 2: Clothes, Oh my God! Clothes. Sweaters, scarfs, hats, belts, dresses, skirts, pants, coats and that's just a start. Now, I've been getting things from Anthropologie for years. I'm a little worried that now that it's found it's way to Annapolis my unique style may be compromised. Naaahh
Day 3: Furniture. Couches, arm chairs, refinished armoires.... I have truly died and gone to heaven.

2 comments:

Sara said...

I have to comment. It's my favorite store too but I usually can only afford a piece here and there. Usually on the sale rack at that! Happy shopping! I'm totally jealous!
Love, Sara

Rachel said...

So I guess that I should be expecting some fab gifts for Christmas...thanks in advance!!