Friday, November 21, 2008

Faraway Family

IT'S SNOWING!!!!! I'm not sure this photo does justice to the first snowfall, so hopefully my description will. The air definitely has that little bite to it, but it's not windy, so it's actually enjoyable. The sky is that usual snow sky, I like to call it Cream of Cloud sky. The flakes are those nice big fluffy flakes, that make you think the angels are having an awesome pillow fight. It hasn't started sticking yet, and I'm not sure if it will. If it does, I want you kids in the faraway places to remember shoveling, that should make it a little easier.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

SHUT UP!! Snow! Now that sure makes it feel like the holiday season. I hope you enjoy the snow while we try to enjoy the 80 degree weather. And I seriously mean try!! Totally jealous!

Sara said...

We are too! I would love to need a coat and hat when going outside right now. It's killing me that Addie won't get to roll around in the snow until she's 4! Please post more snow pictures.
Love, Sara