Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Storyteller

Luckily for Kris and I there was a Chocolate/Candy shop in the outlet center. We dropped Kevin off there, and Kris and I hit all the stores that interested us. Now I don't know about you guys, but when I shop with someone else I almost feel guilty about taking up there time. Kris was great though, and thank goodness for the chocolate shop. After I bought some sweaters at J.Crew, and a shirt at Ralph Lauren we decided Kevin had been patient enough.
Now I love Rehobeth, but I know Kevin is an Ocean City Man, so after his good behavior at the outlets I think it's only fair to go to OC with them. It's still raining, but we head to the boardwalk. After all, what is a trip to the Ocean without some Thrasher's Fries. Mmmmm!! From there we go to 8th Street to a cross-stitch shop. Kris was in search of a specific pattern. The shop had everything else but. Kevin stood outside, under an awning, just looking out at the ocean, and I don't think he could have been happier. On the way home Kevin and Kris told some great stories about Justin and Rachel. I think Kevin is a great storyteller.
We got back to the beach house around 4:30. Ordered dinner from Grotto's Pizza and I crashed about 7:30. I am such a party animal

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I think it's good you just keep those stories about me to yourself! Lord knows Mr.Kev has told enough people terribly embarrassing stories about me! You wouldn't think he was a great storyteller if the stories were about you, trust me!!

Unknown said...

I'd give one of my kidneys for a bucket of thrasher's fries. As for stories about me and Rachel, the ones about Rachel are true. I'd have to hear the ones about me to give you any additional insight. Glad you guys had a good time.