Thursday, December 11, 2008

Down with Clowns

Last night was Holiday Madness for the West Annapolis Shopping District. Somehow Woofs & Whiskers was the first stop for Hugs the Clown. Now I have never been a big fan of clowns, and when you add a gaggle of unruly children, mayhem ensues. Dear Baby Jesus, how many animals is it possible to make out of balloons. Stop squeaking the rubber chickens, where are your parents?, please don't pull on the dogs ears, who knocked over the cider?

You know all of this would have been fine if any of the screaming meanies bought anything, but oh no, they were here for Hugs the Clown. At the next neighborhood meeting I will be asking for the string quartet or the Sweet Adeline's, let Hugs go somewhere else. My heavens after she left I spent the rest of the evening cleaning up, and I don't mean financially.
I now have a new sign hanging in my window.

1 comment:

The Gunning Family said...

Love the sign, hate the clown! Love, Donna