Friday, December 19, 2008

RACHEL, WHERE ARE YOU?

One of the biggest treats, for me anyway, about having a blog are all the comments from family and friends.
I have not had any contact with Rachel, since Trey called my house and told me they just got a puppy, and asked me some pertinent question about cleanliness after neutering.
Well, after thinking (to myself),"why would anyone want a puppy and a 7 month old baby at the same time", I gave Trey the best answer I knew. That was 3 weeks ago. Rachel, where are you? Please tell me the puppy did not send you to an asylum. I probably wouldn't even worry if you had made a comment on my Santa and Frosty entry, but no word. I have been searching milk cartons, and called Hawaiian rehab centers. Please if anyone has any information on Rachel's where abouts, contact me immediately.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Your a nut job!! My computer has been acting funky so I haven't posted a blog in awhile because everytime I type something it gets deleted. But I'm working on it! I took the puppy back to the SPCA the next night. Riley was scared of the puppy and it was too much for me to take care of a 7 month old baby and a 3 month old puppy. I don't know what Trey was thinking! I felt really guilty taking him back and it brought me to tears. But it was way too much for me.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you ound her- now can you ind my uckin f's?
25 and a wake up!