Thursday, January 8, 2009

No Holiday for Kathy

Kathy came into town January 1st and her timing could not have been better. Day 1 of Woofs & Whiskers inventory. Last year I tried to do this by myself, well by the time I got to the collars I said, "these numbers look right", and stopped completely. This year I was determined to get the count ON EVERYTHING right. So... after Kris picked Kathy up at the airport, and a side trip to see Addie, Kathy was thrown into The "Collarsium" with the lions.














If you ever have to do something you don't like, when you add your sister it doesn't seem like work at all. A job like inventory is so much more fun when you do it with friends. Tricia and Linda, my employees extraordinaire, helped out as well. We had a ball. The only thing missing was Kris. Next year.

No comments: