Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Packed and Ready To Go

Today will be my last post before heading to save the people of Bucaramunga. The packing was pretty easy since it is all warm weather clothes. I didn't have to dip into any winter wear. Aaaawwwww.
I was listening to the news this morning, hearing about an Arctic Cold Front coming in, and all I could think about was,"Are 4 bathing suits going to be enough"? Yipppee. It is a mission after all.
It has not escaped my attention that we may be the only people who actually take drugs into Colombia, but don't you worry. I've got all the proper documents, and if those aren't enough my cleavage and fluent Spanish should get me through. Right.
I've given Kris all my pertinent information, so if you don't hear from me, or the Colombian Government by February 1st, SEND MONEY.

Stay Tuned.......

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I can't wait to hear all about your experience on this trip! I'm sure it will be an experience of a lifetime! Be safe! Love you!

Strayhorn said...

Send money? I believe the proper formulation is "lawyers, guns and money."

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl:) I love u!
U're just great!
kisses from colombia, and please say hi to Donna...
A big hug for both of u