Friday, March 6, 2009

Longest Vacation Ever

I've been back since January 31st and I'm still filling out my vacation blog. I'm sure you're getting as bored with it as I am, so Panama will be done in "Cliff Note" Style.
Check in to hotel, tour Old Panama, tour Older Panama, have lunch, taxi to the mall, Jose looks at cameras, Donna and I get our nails done. I need to tell you that this was the very first transsexual salon I had ever been in. While the young lady working on my feet was as normal as one can be in that environment, the stylist were anything but. It made for great conversation later.
Next day... Go tour the Panama Canal. Watch water rise and lower depending on the lock they're in. Fascinating engineering feat. Go into ship stimulation room. Find out I could be making a fortune as a boat pilot. Back to hotel and the pool. Pack for early morning flight to the Island of Bocas del Toro.

No comments: