Friday, March 6, 2009

Panama Here We Come.

Well after all the good byes, Donna, Jose and I board our early morning flight for Panama. Good bye Colombia.
Donna booked us a room in a hotel right on the Panama Canal. Before booking we discussed the cost being high, so we would share the room. Now this discussion was only between Donna and I. Needless to say after 9 days in the same room at "The Club", Jose was ready for a little one on one with his lovely bride. SURPRISE!! 2 more days with yours truly. I only wish I had my camera ready for the look on his face, you guessed it, PRICELESS. I'm sure there's a VISA commercial in there somewhere. Anyway, after reviving Jose we checked in to our new room.

The view from our balcony window was great. All the ships heading through the locks lined up. It was as if we had a front row set for a cargo parade.

No comments: