Monday, March 30, 2009

Names Have Been Changed to Protect Moms

It's funny, when you have children you seem to give a sh_t about what they think. I thank God every day I opted to have dogs. In this entry names will be changed to protect innocent mothers.
When we get home from dinner we are all full and decide to watch a little TV. Donna once again goes into her "Girls Weekend" bag of treats, and pulls out foot exfoliating creme and then some soothing minty foot jelly. What a nice relaxing way to end the day. I have always prided myself on giving good foot, so offered to massage the jelly in once the exfoliation had taken place. We all could have rinsed off in the tub, but since the room had a kitchen "Mary" and I decided to take off the sand creme in the sink. I hopped on the counter and had both feet clean in no time. "Mary" on the other hand had a little trouble with the process. Her hands were very greased up with the excess exfoliate, which did not allow a good grip on the counter top.
TO BE CONTINUED.....

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'm pretty sure my mom is going to call you up and tell you to remove those pics! You girls are silly!