Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Side Aching Laughter

Okay, so there Mary is trying to get on the counter, and I am grabbing my sides, wetting my pants, laughing.  Then Mary puts one foot into the sink to rinse the exfoliate off (see photo below) and says, "Oh this is real relaxing".  I had just about gotten my laughter under control when I heard her say that and that was all she wrote.  I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard.  It was the kind of laugh that was infectious.  Donna started laughing and adding funny comments, and when Mary got both feet back on the ground continued with the hysteric's.  I think that who ever coined the phrase, "Laughter is the best medicine", was truly onto something.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

ps- Mary is her name! Her REAL birth given name! That's no disguise!

Anonymous said...

Kris, Psst, I think Rachel is on to us. I probably should have used MK. At least we fooled JT.

Anonymous said...

I don't remember any Mary... did I miss sumthin??
Anywho- thanks for the funniest night of my life, I'm still basking in the rays of laf-tor.
We could all be rich & famous if Hollywood read your creative descriptions.
Donna (aka Winslow's personal assistant)