Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Score One for E-Harmony!

Looks like e-harmony came through. I went to dinner with a gentleman before I left for Colombia, one of the widowers, and I am actually still seeing him. He passed the 60 day trial period. Luckily, for him, I was away 45 of those days.
Our first date was at Fisherman's Inn on Kent Island. He was charming, I actually sat through a full meal with him without once wishing I was still drinking. Trust me when I tell you that is a real feat in this dating world.
When I got back from Colombia we set up a date to go to Chestertown. We went to lunch, then we went to a few book stores and local galleries. He bought me a book. Could I have been any happier? We walked through the town and down to the water, the conversation flowed very easily. When he took me back to my car I was truly sorry the date was over.
Specifics; Name- Terry John Age- 60 Lives in Royal Oak, MD 3 grown children

1 comment:

Rachel said...

So when I first saw the picture I thought it was you and Uncle Steve!! I can't stop laughing!
But on a serious note...I'm glad you are still dating someone who interests you!