Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bucket List

As we hit the streets to do everything that every other tourist does, Terry asked if there was ever anything I wanted to do in New York that I never did before. Well, the 1st thing that came to mind , I've always wanted a pair of designer shoes like Carrie Bradshaw's in "Sex and the City". Yes, it was on my bucket list. After going in and out of 3 other upscale shoe stores, we came upon Salvatore Ferragamo. You guessed it. One pair of black satin heels had my name all over them. The ribbon detail on the side of the shoe is stunning, the inside of the shoe is absent for that extra touch of sexy. I will be wearing them to the wedding of Terry's nephew in California, May 15th and 16th. From there, they will be framed in a shadow box and mounted on the wall next to the picture of dear "Baby Jesus".

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Sexy! It's ashame your feet are like 2 sizes bigger than mine because I'd be stealing those suckers!! Maybe Riley could try them on when she comes to visit. You used to let me play dress up!

Sara said...

stunning! Good choice.

The Gunning Family said...

WOW - they are beautiful! Will be get to meet Mr. Wonderful anytime soon? Love, Donna