Saturday, May 2, 2009

The Magic Touch.

Now that I have my MacBook I can keep you posted about all the latest news.  Once we got to Portland, we caught up with Kathy, Justin and Addie, and headed to the hospital to meet Baby Bella for the first time.  Now I know how excited everyone is to see Justin and Sara's latest arrival, so I start snapping photos of Baby Bella.  I can't wait to send them out on my blog, but wait... that would entail having brought the cord to the camera to download. Details, details.  Oh well... Photos to be added later.
When we got to the hospital Sara's parents were there, but come on... when can we hold the baby?
Kris and Kathy both had their 10 minutes, then it was my turn.  Baby Bella had just been put in my arms when all hell broke loose.  If there was any questions about Bella lungs they were all answered in my arms.  I do not think she would have cried any louder if she was put into freezing water.  Needless to say my holding time was cut short.  TAKE HER, TAKE HER.  I am really much better with older children.  

No comments: