Saturday, May 2, 2009

West Coast Here We Come.

Kris and I get to BWI and Kris takes her "Please relax me to the point of making me feel like I'm cross stitching " pill.  For those of you who don't know, Kris is not the best of flyers.  Since Rachel and Justin have moved to far away lands, she has been getting script for travel.   So we board the plane and I tell Kris to get a window and an aisle, that way if the plane isn't full we have the empty middle seat.  Well, not even before I get on board, someone has asked Kris if she could sit in our row.  No problem, it was a full flight anyway.  This woman has pressure bands on both wrists and proceeds to tell Kris she has awful motion sickness.  Now I don't know about you, but if I'm even close to vomit, it's all over.  Kris and her new friend exchange stories about the worst part about flying and we haven't even pulled back from the gate.  I just roll my eyes and bury myself in my book.  It's going to be a long flight.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

My mom always attracts the wierdos! This story had me practically wetting my pants! So did my moms new friend get sick?