Monday, September 28, 2009

You Can Lead A Horse to Water.....


On one of the most beautiful days at the Ranch we all headed out to the Lake. We rode to the top of a bluff so you could enjoy the full view of this man made lake. The view left us breathless. I'm not sure if it was the view, or the height that took my breath away.

From the top of the ridge we followed the trail that took us to the beach.

Boy did we have fun.
Liza actually took off her saddle, and rode bareback in the water. She is a great horseman. Everyone loved watching her race her horse up and down the beach.
Now I see Liza having all this fun, and figure "how many chances will you get to ride a horse bareback in Wyoming". So with the help of Liza I gave it a shot. Needless to say I will not be
not be joining the circus anytime soon, but I had a ball.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Yay! I'm so excited to have your blog to read again. I love catching up. Wyoming looks amazing. You are one brave woman. Sounds like it was a real experience. I think I'd hit the mall upon returning to MD! Maybe a nice dinner out on the town too. What a great escape though. Can't wait to read more. Love and hugs!

Anonymous said...

Ditto on having you back again! I really miss you when you don't write me a story!
And now the next chapter....
xoxo
Donna & Winslow