Sunday, October 4, 2009

Vacation Fast Forward


I know I haven't finished my Wyoming Trip and you have yet to hear all about Costa Rica, but Karen and I have just landed in Burlington, Vermont to start our 7 day biking adventure.  It's our first planned trip since Montana last year, and yes, we opted to have a tour group take care of everything.  That means no lugging and extra 20 pounds, so I have packed something new to wear for every day of the trip.  I am also thrilled that all our hotel rooms will have WiFi, unlike the middle of nowhere, Wyoming, and Karen does not require the attention of my Costa Rica companion either, so sit back and enjoy our trip.  Photos will follow as soon as I figure out how to download them.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

What's it like to be you?? I wish I could just travel like you! I hope you have a fun trip, and I'm glad to hear you'll have something clean to wear everyday!