Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Thelma & Louise Hit The Road Yet Again.

After loading up the Honda with mom's furniture and a pieces of artwork that had a perfect spot in Kathy's living room, Thelma and I hit the road. It was Louise who fell for Brad Pitt, right?
I love traveling with Kris, she is so far a superior driver than I am, but she just sit backs when I'm behind the wheel. I know her insides are clenched very tightly, but she doesn't say anything..... Well except when I drifted in to the other lane, and went through the speed limit signs 25 miles above speed limit. I drove the first 295 miles then Kris took over at a rest stop and finished off the 630 miles.
The credenza was strapped in nice and tightly and we didn't have any incidents on our trip. The ride home was a different story.......

No comments: