Thursday, July 29, 2010

Changes Are Coming

It never ceases to amaze me how much life can change in such a short time. Those of you with small children certainly see it everyday. My changes are nothing as dramatic as some are, but in my little world they are major. A year ago I had a booming business, a very special someone in my life, a home that I loved and a very good friend to walk dogs with. All that has changed now except my home, but I'm not so sure I love it in Annapolis anymore. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I am actually one of those people that thrive on change.
I've been wondering what in the world I was going to do with all my excess inventory. I finally cleaned my garage out, just to refill it with pieces from my mom's house. I was dreading putting all the extra store stuff in there as well. I was imagining myself on ebay in my basement for the rest of my life. Uuugghhh! The owner of "The Grooming Salon" down the street came in on Tuesday and said, "Whatever you don't sell, I'll buy". OMG!! Can you believe it!! Thank you Baby Jesus.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

So if not Annapolis where do you want to live?? The Dena?? Ha ha!

Sara said...

How about the foreign service? Living around the world is good for people who get bored in one place for too long.