Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What's Love Got To Do Wth It?


Do you remember what it's like to fall in love? Weather it's for the first time, or the thousandth time.....everything seems to take on a clearer, more vivid hue. Well since the stars seem to have taken a vow of celibacy in my universe, for the time being anyway, I have made a discovery that changes all that for me. Polarized Sunglasses. I first became aware of the color intensity of my shaded world in Hawaii. The blues of the ocean and sky took on new shades from God's crayon box. Shades that were never in my box of 64. The mountains beyond were a subtle shade of green instead of the mousy brown that was offered sans shades. With the fall foliage well passed it's peak, my sunglasses have offered an extension. I find myself removing the glasses to see what it is that mere mortals must see. So until the "Love Gods" deem me worthy, I am content with my polarized sunglasses, and I don't have to cook for them.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I bet the best part about those sunglasses is they were free and came from the best niece anyone could ask for! I love that picture and miss seeing those fall colors.