Sunday, May 1, 2011

It Just Keeps Getting Better.

This week Tom and I are headed to the Eastern Shore to bike from Easton to Oxford. The round trip was only 20 miles and flat, so it was very easy. What a great day...we stopped at a grocery store, picked up lunch, and then found parking by a small beach in Oxford. Tom took out a blanket and we spread all our culinary delights out, and enjoyed the day and the company. I am telling you I am over the moon about this guy. I dated Terry, who was from Easton, for a year and never made it to Oxford. Anyway... At our half way point on the bike we stopped at a Golf Clubhouse, had some refreshments then started back. We laugh and talk like we are long lost


friends. We really do get along well.


The same week Tom asks me to go hiking with a group he hikes with. That's right 2 dates in one week, he even invites both Scout and Harper. OMG!! A man who likes my kids, can it get any better? After checking the route I decide just to take Scout. It's a 7 mile hike and I'm afraid at 9 years old, Harper would just stop having fun after a mile or 2. We had another wonderful day, this time with others included. I think it's easy to get along when it's just 2 of you, the real test comes when you see how well they play with others.






No comments: