Friday, June 15, 2012

I'mmmm Baaaccckkk!

It has been so long since my last post (6 months), that the entire site has been revamped.  Now I pride myself on being someone who thrives on change, but when it come to techy things, not so much.  I am probably the only person alive that considers blogging "techy", but then again I still don't own a cell phone.   Not to worry... I will work my way threw the changes because my 3 followers have let me know that I have been missed.   It's gives me a fuzzy feeling to know there are those of you who are actually interested in what is going on in my life.  Thank you Sara, Rachel and Curtis.  So go fix yourself a beverage of choice, sit back and enjoy the ride, or curl up with great sleeping material.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Wonderful! I was beginning to wonder where you went!

Rachel said...

Hip, hip, hooray!!! So happy you're back!!

Anonymous said...

Your humor and wit are the true sign of your intelligence. I love reading your blog!
Can't wait to see what you write about Florida!