Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Temporary Insanity

......So there I am at work, it's pouring outside and I've got a few extra minutes on my hands, nothing else to do, why not re-join e-harmony. They were running a special, 6 months for the price of 3. How could I refuse such a deal? Well may I just say I am only sorry that I can't share the photos of some of the eligible candidates. Can it be that all men over 45 years of age are under 5'8"? Except of course, for the guy in ice skates. I know we all loose a few inches as we get older, but please. And do these guys not see what the photos look like before they post them. I don't know about you, but Budweiser T-shirts and black knee socks is not what I'm attracted to. I know, I know, my standards are a bit high, but Dear Baby Jesus. Most of you remember last time I was a member of this never fail dating site, I was paired up with a cross dresser, a skinny, redneck alcoholic and a gentleman who had just had a gastric by-pass and told me all about it over dinner. With that kind of luck, it's no wonder I signed up again. I hate rainy days.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

What about BOB?? I thought he was nice and rather amusing! However, you should definitely try the guy with the ice skates! I bet he'd be a great time!

The Gunning Family said...

I agree with Rachel, you can never go wrong with a guy in skates!

Donna