Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Rest Easy

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to post after the weekend, I'm sure you've all been worried sick about the move on Sunday. Well, I got there at the designated time, along with 10 other helpful friends. Karen's husband was nowhere in sight, so we all went to our assigned rooms and started wrapping and removing. With so many helping hands we were finished in no time. Karen had hired professional movers to do all the heavy lifting and loading of boxes. Thank you Baby Jesus.
The movers weren't scheduled to arrive until 1:00, and with all the busy work done I told Karen I would see her at my house for the drop off. She had 4 other friends stay with her until the mover got there, which happen to coincide with the arrival of Sadam. May I just tell you how glad I am to have missed out on all that drama. Karen told me that 3 squad cars of Annapolis's finest were called to the scene. Being the organized soul that Karen is, she had all the necessary paperwork at the ready. That rant and rave lasted about 40 minutes. I am happy to say that I was not a witness to it.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Honestly, I wish you had been there so that we could've had a much more descriptive story on what escalated during those 40 minutes. I can only imagine!