Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thank you Rachel


You know how I can never resist a sale. Well, low and behold the local plastic surgeon was having a $50.00 off any procedure month. For probably the past 5 years I have been noticing the lines above my lip getting deeper and deeper. I mean when I wear lipstick (other than the epoxy lipstick that stays on your lips for 48 hours) it looks like a road map with the lipstick bleeding into all the tributaries above my lip. The map of Maryland comes to mind. Not a pretty sight. So I decide I will use the Christmas money I had saved for Rachel's gift and get some Botox. I decided on botox instead of a filler because I was afraid of having lips like Lisa Rinna. Because the lines above my lip are so close to my lip there is no way that my upper lip won't be affected by the fill. I've been told that I won't see results for 3 days. The Doctor said in the beginning, it will feel like I have a cotton ball between my gum and upper lip. Kris, Kevin and I are headed to Rehobeth Beach this weekend and I just know we'll be at a nice dinner somewhere and I will start dribbling water down the front of me without warning. Can't wait.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

You are so very welcome! Everyone knows that I'm a giver, so they should expect nothing less from me! That crap looks painful....no pain, no gain! I bet your face looks almost as good as mine now!