Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Secret Diaries

When I first started this blog I decided that I would make it light. and hopefully bring smiles to those who read it. I have avoided posting my deepest feelings and have actually on some occasions, posted things to make me look tough and without feeling at all. Such as the "Santa Fe" incident. Well I know now why I never kept a diary, if Jackie had ever gotten hold of it I would be "Sister Mary Theresa" today.
On Easter Sunday, Terry sat down at my new Apple and started reading my blog. I have invited him to do so on many occasions, so it's not like he was sneaking around by doing it. He was looking up some Amtrak schedules, and "What Has She Done Now" was on the screen. Well, has he read through all my exploits, he happened upon "Santa Fe". Of course most of you remember my referring to him as another notch on the bed post and not remembering his name in a week. Well, needless to say when Terry read that, he couldn't help but wonder when he would be chewed up and spit out. He was very quiet the rest of the day and I had no idea that my blog was the reason. He finally told me the cause and effect, and I was floored. "Santa Fe" was before I had even meet Terry. It wasn't the fact that I slept with him, but the cold way I regarded the encounter. Once I explained to him, how I had been crushed by never hearing back from Santa Fe, and that if somehow he ever read the blog, he would have never known how hurt I had been. I am woman, hear me roar. YEAH, RIGHT! Anyway..... All is well, NOW.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Poor Terry...he must like you! Glad everything is honkey dorey! And your blog always makes me laugh!

The Gunning Family said...

Wow, the things we do for love! I can't get the image of Sr. Mary Theresa out of my head, though. I bet you would have been the flying one! Glad things are okay - love you - Donna