Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sugar Water, Anyone.


Once everybody's heart rate got back to normal, we headed to Donna's bees. I know so few things about the process that goes into raising bees that I won't bore you with it. I do know that Donna feeds them sugar water. Why? You would have to ask Donna. Michaela thought sugar water sounded yummy.
Why not? Her mom called her "Honey".
Donna usually makes it out to her hives every weekend from now until she harvests the honey.

After the feeding of the bees was finished, we went to a Pit Beef Joint for a well deserved feeding of the humans.

2 comments:

The Gunning Family said...

Okay, so I hope you don't mind if I live my life vicariously through yours! I have just finished laughing my *&^ off at the your retelling of "Laylagate"!!! Love you ...

Donna

Anonymous said...

Now I know why I was so tired when I got home!
You are a great storyteller.
xoxox